Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to finance a Gsxr 2019 1000 I can put $2000 down wanted to know how high my credit score have to be?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Guy, that's not an easy question to answer. Some lenders look more at past history for repaying loans, some look more at having a steady job history and the ability to repay loan. Honestly, the best and quickest thing to do is just sit down with the loan officer from where ever you decide to finance the motorcycle. Have your 'stuff' in hand.. driver's ID, Social Security Number (and maybe card), maybe a pay stub, any outstanding loan account numbers, power or telephone bill,.. I'm just throwing out stuff to give an idea what the loan officer may need. Then again, they may not need anything other than a signature. And you'll not know for sure until you talk to the loan officers. Good Luck.

·
Super Moderator
9,396 Posts
^ What he said. Only the person offering the loan can give you the requirements they need.

I suggest that whatever deal you are offered, get it in writing and give yourself a day to read and understand it.

Also, check the cost of insurance before you do this. In some cases the insurance can cost more than the bike payment.

Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts