Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yup this is my very first bike. and i can't get enough of it. i mean the minnesota winter has been cold but no snow keeps getting me out there on it :)

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Looks good man! :thumbup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I thought i asked this on this forum but i guess not yet... my bike has some lay down damage and i was planning ot do the body work myself and do a custom paint and what not and i was planning on going carbon fiber +one solid color + some detail stuff (not sure what though). Would you guys have some ideas for it? i have a carbon fiber shield and stator cover and turn signals are on thier way. and for a color i was kind of thinking the old dodge ram electric blue with the gloss black? or flat black? or silver? and maybe a thick stripe down the middle? or somethin. i posted other places and people said go with tribal stuff and i was like :headshake meh i dunno about that one... i don't wanna look like a total dumb ass kid like it was a civic or somethin :lol: but yeah any ideas would rock :)

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Psych_77 said:
thas would look really dumb, what kind of moron would do that, oh wait :laughingr

Blow me!!!!!!! :laughingr :rofl: :clap:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hmmm... i thinkk i might need a little bit more than a solid color... i wanna challenge myself a little bit with the painting and maybe have it match my camaro. maybe :hmmm: :headshake i really need to get me some photoshop and work some of these ideas out there . thanks for the idea though :thumbup: keep them coming

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.