Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

hopefully a quick question. I've refitted a genuine indicator relay to my 2000 GSXR-750 after some running issues (CHEC message and not restarting) to see if it eliminates the issue just on the off chance. Only issue is that my indicators are now flashing too fast. the relay is designed from what i can tell for 4 x 21w bulbs. i did have 2 x 21w and 2 x 10w as i have the 04 GSXR-1000 indicators on and finding 21w 10mm wedge bulbs isn't as easy as i thought. I have purchased some which will hopefully arrive next week but until then i need my indicators to flash properly.

My question is what resistance resistors do i need to put in the circuit on the 10w bulbs to increase the power/ current drain to the right level? giving me a formula is fine...:grin

·
Registered
141 Posts
Nowadays adding load resistors is a complicated and obsolete solution, Not sure about yours but I'd be looking for an LED turn signal relay. The flash rate is load independent and they just plug in. The only disadvantage is that you can't tell that a bulb has burned out by the different flash rate.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts