Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I LOOKING TO GET A FLO COMMANDER FOR MY GSXR 600 BUT I WONTED TO GET SOME INPUT ON THEM FIRST . HAS ANYONE USED THIS PRODUCT OR KNOW OF SOME ONE WHO HAS. ARE THEY WORTH THE 150.00 YOU DISH OUT FOR IT . IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS IS LOOK IT UP AT FLO COMMANDER .COM , SOME ONE HIT ME BACK THANKS
CHIP
[email protected]

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
H2447INTX said:
I LOOKING TO GET A FLO COMMANDER FOR MY GSXR 600 BUT I WONTED TO GET SOME INPUT ON THEM FIRST . HAS ANYONE USED THIS PRODUCT OR KNOW OF SOME ONE WHO HAS. ARE THEY WORTH THE 150.00 YOU DISH OUT FOR IT . IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS IS LOOK IT UP AT FLO COMMANDER .COM , SOME ONE HIT ME BACK THANKS
CHIP
[email protected]
what year bike do you have?

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
I would just save up a little bit more cash take your bike to the nearest dyno facility and get something a little bit better. You have a full exhaust if that is correct then get a good tune up and then drop bike off get dyno tune and you should or will be better from there.
If you need nearest dyno facilities in tx or where your from I can help point you in the direction

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Horse Power

This Is The Deal I Took My 2000 Gsxr 600 To A Local Shop Had Them Instal A Dyno Jet Kit Set It Up For K&n Filter And Unrestricted Race Pipe, Ngk Iruideam Plugs 520 Chain And Proket Kit Sin And Tune The Carbs Ex Used My Free Dyno Ticket Got It Ran And It Only Put Out 90.3 Horse Power? Over 1000 Dollars In Parts And Labor And It Pulled A 90.3 Does That Sound Right? The Bike Runs Fine But What Does The Bike Come With Stock ? Hit Me Back If You Know. Factory Pro Chart Says 81 But Revew 600 Shoot Out Said It Had 91 What Is The Deal Please Help What Is My Stock Horse Power?

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Diffrent dynos put diffrent readings

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
You also have to look at the fact that some people are going to be using crank horsepower and some rear wheel power. Also keep in mind a properly tuned motorcycle isn't going for Highest HP rating, its going for most horsepower over the whole powerband. So your top HP rating can actually drop even though you gain HP throughout the rest of the power range.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What To Do

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THAT THE CORECT HP AND WHAT IS THE STOCK HP ALSO SHOULD I GET A NOTHER RUN AT A DIFF SHOP AND SEE WHAT IT SAYS, I WAS HOPEING TO HIT AT LEAT 100 HP, WHAT ABOUT A FORTH GEAR RUN I KEEP READING ABOUT THESE I DO NOT KNOW WHAT GEAR THIS RUN WAS IN BUT WOULD IT HELP TO GET A RUN IN FOURTH? HIT ME BACK
[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts