Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, I just got me a GSX-R 600 2001 last Fri. I love it. Well anyway, I was woundering if someone could point me in the direction of some good flushmount blinkers for a good price. Not sure how much they cost, I am quessing minimal, but would you guys suggest getting some for my bike? I am going to get a bra for it this week also, it already has a yellow chrome windsheild (Yellow and black paint), Yoshimura R-3 slip on, Quick Accelertation sprockets, also have the solo back seat, some other small nifty stuff like stickers that says GSX-R on the brake lights, and a yellow and black sticker on the gas cap that says GSX-R, any other mods you guys would highly suggest? Thanks :thumbup:

·
Registered
56 Posts
If you are interested in the cosmetic mods you can think about LP flush mounts for the front and short stalks for the rear, not much more than $30 for a set. Maybe hyper white headlights too. I also bought a pitbull rear stand to make cleaning and servicing the bike easier and maybe a nice cover. AND YOU MUST GET a can of Honda cleaner/polish. It is the most badass cleaner and wax combo that is out. I use it on my car and my bike and numerous other things. Trust me, it will be the best $4 you ever spent.

Brian

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.