Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok here they are, now the gixxer ends are black and i need to splice the wires are these even flushmounts!!! I hope when they told me they werent lying :arsenal

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Test them before you screw them down. It is simple. All you have to do is touch the ends together and if they don't work flip them. You need to remove your fairing for this project so they will be on there nice and tight. Don't be lazy, just do it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Frankie...you have some short-stalks there man, not flushmounts. If you put them up front, they are going to look like hell without a filler. It doesnt matter what wire goes to what, as they will light up either way.
Have fun...

·
Registered
311 Posts
Take them back and use the cash for a brake/signal light integrater kit. well worth it and it cleans up the ass end nicely. then get yourself a set of "FLUSHMOUNT" signals for the front (single or double filament depending on if you want to use them as running lights as well) this will give the 04' a new fresh slimline look( i am not a salesman) this is just my preference and opinion. good-luck with whichever route you choose.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
For the rear I would go with Clear Alternatives with integrated blinkers. They look good. I would go with watsens for the front. I have them and love them. They are expensive but worth every dime.

·
Registered
311 Posts
frankiethefish said:
can you send me a pic of the brake signal intergrator, I dont know what that is lol :cool:
you can find them on ebay for around $20 i think. it turns your brake light into your blinkers as well. mine flashes like hazards when i hit the brake and one bulb stays bright and one blinks when i use the signal.if ya want some added lighting in the rear just by some led license plate bolt/lights and wire them into your blinkers and you have an extra set in the rear. i ran mine down under the rear on the sides and they blink only when i use the blinkers not the brake. looks sweet at night.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.