Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got a day off, and was just reading through some of these threads. I read alot but rarely have time to post anymore. but i came across the birthday one.... http://www.gsxr.com/showthread.php?t=1139&highlight=windhsield so since when I read it i laughed about the mower pics, im reposting them for anybody that didnt get to relish in the insanity that is Jared on the first try. ohh and one of me drinking a beer, so you all know what I looks like. Here ya' go.

- Jared -

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
This shits even better the second time around, glad you found the time to repost J! :laughingr :thumbup:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it was good times man, thats an older riding mower my parents have. I was cutting their grass and just decided to call my buddy to take some shots before i put it away. you can still see all the grass on the tires. but it was fun. and yes, the mower was actually moving in all of them. Albeit at a blistering 5.5 mph or so.

- Jared -

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.