Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 7722 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SHUT THE [email protected]#$ UP!!!!! We know your bored at work. Do that Sh#4 over IM or something. That is so young for real!!!!!!! Big deal you got 1000 post and your status has changed because you said "man that's crazy" 200 times in one post. Quit having conversations and leave that [email protected]# for IM software.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I think you should shut the $%^# up and stop your %$thcing.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Its ok, you can bitch, wait, its daytime shouldnt you be at work? And uhh..im sure if you are at work your probably bored, and HEY YOUR POSTING! wow look at that, nice troll there ya whore :). BTW Man that was crazy, crazy crazy.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lolololololololol you proved my point!!! Don't worry I am done.

·
Registered
600 Posts
im with srad on this reading page after page after page of "HUH" "yea troo"
and small pointless comment is gonna turn people away. Make the longest thread or something and keep all the BS post's in there

·
Administrator
1,000,000,259 Posts
So what if that's all they have to say in responce? Because you don't want to hear it they should all be silenced and now allowed to speak because you donLt feel what they have to say is important... That's pretty high and mightly of you..... If people where not allowed to voice there comments then no one would be allowed to speak and it would be pretty freaken boring...

So just as you have every right (which you both just demonstrated and exercised that right) everyone else also have the same rights as well.

·
Registered
320 Posts
GSXRSRAD is one of the people who made this site what it is... by post whoring. It took me almost a year to get to 1k posts but I don't really post unless I have something to say.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Does it really matter if you post something worthwhile or just acknowledge another members post. What is the big deal it does not have any affect on anybody else. It's not like the post whore get a new bike or anything. To me it's all good post away. that's what helps build the site!!! Just my thoughts.

·
Administrator
1,000,000,259 Posts
That's my point as well!

Hope that had enough substance for you guys

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
ZGixxeR said:
GSXRSRAD is one of the people who made this site what it is... by post whoring.
I just find that rather amusing.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
and what the f%^$ is up with typing f%^$???

FUCK SHIT DAMN MOTHERFUCK CUNT DICK LICKER
damn whores

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I was trying to be somewhat civil.

·
Registered
67 Posts
1000 is probably one of the first 3 people on this site so hes got you on seniority ski ;)

oh
and
one
other
thing
25 post bitches!!! :D

·
Administrator
1,000,000,259 Posts
ha love the avatar USDM

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
i don't care about seniority, that doesn't mean shit, in any aspect of life, except maybe your job.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I gotta roll with ski on this one. Because of the hacker we all started back at ground zero. So now we should all be about the same. Yes, some were originator's and thanks to them we have this great site. But as of a few days ago we are no all starting over. :D

·
Administrator
1,000,000,259 Posts
I figured due to the issue this was the perfect post to turn my 100th Trick in

YaY!!!

1 - 20 of 7722 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.