Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im selling my bone stock all original 1991 gsxr-750. bike is the limited edition black/silver/purple color scheme. Bike is in mint condition and has never been down. Bike has new tires,chain & sprockets and a fresh tune-up. Bike needs nothing,ready to ride. I Bought the bike thinking that i was going to build a street sleeper out of it because I had the same bike years ago that i built and that bike runs consitant 9:60's on all motor no wheelie bars nor 1100 motor just a 750 built to the gills and it only looked like it was lowered when i pulled up with it and what i know today i was planning on building a 9:00-9:20 street sleeper 750 but i never got the chance to do that do to health problems. I have over $5200 into the bike which i know is very high for the bike but it is very rare to find a 1991 750 in 100% original condition even the exhaust is still original, and that is why i paid more then what it was worth. i didnt want anything that has been repainted nor messed with that is why i paid so much for the bike. The bike has never been rode nor have i started any building on it after i got sick i decided to just leave the bike bone stock and not mess with it. This bike will make an excellent bike for a beginner or a experienced rider. I'm asking only $3850 for the bike or will accept any serious offers. Feel free to call me any time morning or night at 517-749-5066 ask for Tony B. Thanks.

Tony B. (517)749-5066

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If any one would like pics please call me or leave me your e-mail and i will send them to you. Thanks

Tony B.(517)749-5066

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rcoillier did you get the pics that i sent to you. let me know. i can be reached anytime at 517-749-5066 ask for tony. thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jared check your mail. pics sent. let me know what you think. thanks, Tony.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
New Lower Price......$3500 Buy's It. Call Me Anytime At 517-749-5066 Ask For Tony. Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.