Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set size 180/55 120/70. They are basically new less then 30miles on them. These retail on egay for 240 a set plus shipping.
I cant seem to post pics cause I cant delete my old ones. For pics please pm me your email

I selling them for $200 shipped

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I have a set size 180/55 120/70. They are basically new less then 30miles on them. These retail on egay for 240 a set plus shipping.
I cant seem to post pics cause I cant delete my old ones. For pics please pm me your email

you got pm.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
why are you getting rid of them?

I never used Bridgestones before. Not that they are a bad tire but I already have tried a couple of brands and my favorites are Pirellis for street and Dunlops for the track. I dont want to get any more confused then I am already trying these. What im interested in is the BT 003 for the track but for the street I personally love the DC3

Still for sale

·
Registered
497 Posts

You have PM....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts