Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to sell my 2000 sv650. It has a hotbodies race fairing that has been cut to fit a gsxr headlight, one of a kind red pearl paint, carbon fiber graphics, carbon fiber flush mount front signals, fender eliminator, tail light integrator with led bulbs, T.R.E., new tires, new brakes, new sprocket, gsxr mirrors(possibly carbon fiber). One of a kind sv, looks almost just like a gsxr. Very fun and reliable bike. Great to start on for a first bike. Very light and predictable. Do any type of research and it is very hard to find anything bad about these bikes. It has to go because I can't afford two bikes and it has to fund the newly acquired '02 gsxr 750! I can email pictures to anyone interested, just let me know. I would like to get no less then $3800. Let me know if you or anyone you know is intersted. Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
can you get me some pics im interested... where abouts in georgia?? Im at FSU if you know how far from Tallahassee

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
:needpics:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can email you pics, just need your email. You can pm it if you want. I'd post pictures but I dont know how. I've tried in the past on other boards and I can't ever get it to work.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I still have this and it needs to find a new home.Can't afford both and it's just a shame to see it sitting there. Somebody has to know someone looking for a good looking and reliable bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts