Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wassup Gixxer family? Your boy is back under a new name. My bike and ya'll is all a brother has now. Toooooo much fighting for attention between her and the bike. She said it's either me or the bike. I look at her and lokk at the bike.. youknow the rest. :thefinger

Anyway, I had to give up my 02 1K to get the 05. Already, put my money down on it. So out with the old and in with the new is my motto. Any ladies out there looking to hook-up with a nice guy from the Wash, DC area, holla at your boy. :arsenal

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Welcome back man, and good decisions, haha :laughingr :laughingr :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
skibum91 said:
Welcome back man, and good decisions, haha :laughingr :laughingr :thumbup:

Great decisions man. My wife and I had this talk and I won. Now she wants her own bike. I think I won that one.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
haha, thats awesome wick, go get a EX250 and let her putt around on it.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
skibum91 said:
haha, thats awesome wick, go get a EX250 and let her putt around on it.

Exactly what I had in mind. I found one for $500.00. She keeps saying she wants an Cough cough.....R6

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
wickmaster said:
Exactly what I had in mind. I found one for $500.00. She keeps saying she wants an Cough cough.....R6
thats just the girly shit talking, they want a bike that "looks pretty" not thats practical. Tell her she starts out on the Ex, and learns to ride and gets comfortable on it then after a year or so can think about a 6.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Thats what I say. I'd like to get her a gix in about a year or two but I am just worried about the power and her controllability with it.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
wickmaster said:
Thats what I say. I'd like to get her a gix in about a year or two but I am just worried about the power and her controllability with it.
Just explain to her she's a woman, and women can't handle that much power, :laughingr :laughingr :laughingr

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
skibum91 said:
Just explain to her she's a woman, and women can't handle that much power, :laughingr :laughingr :laughingr

Yup yup. You know it.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Gotta roll real quick. Going down to the machine shop. Be back in like a half an hour.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
what ya machining?

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
skibum91 said:
what ya machining?

I'm back bitch. Machining a bearing shim for my quad.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Whose yer daddy?!? :laughingr

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
skibum91 said:
Whose yer daddy?!? :laughingr

You my daddy!!! :laughingr

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Thats what I thought biznatch! :laughings

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
skibum91 said:
Thats what I thought biznatch! :laughings
:laughingr :funny:

·
Registered
869 Posts
Welcome...Sorry about having to make that decision. My wife just bought me an '03 Harley-Davidson 100th Anniversary Edition Night Train (Softtail). Now the only decision that I have to make is....Is it going to be a GSXR day or is it going to be a Harley day?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
r_meintel said:
Welcome...Sorry about having to make that decision. My wife just bought me an '03 Harley-Davidson 100th Anniversary Edition Night Train (Softtail). Now the only decision that I have to make is....Is it going to be a GSXR day or is it going to be a Harley day?
GSXR DAY!!! ALWAYS!!
I don't see how people can stand riding those POS's because they vibrate so much, thats no fun!

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
make sure you go out and buy all the harley attire and wear it when riding :rofl:

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.