Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my bike is a salvaged vehicle, '95 gsxr 750. My problem is that it fouls plugs ever 200 miles or so. My exhaust is pretty messed up, but I dont know if that has anything to do with it. i got the carbs completly readjusted 3 months or so ago, and it didnt help. I put some hotter plugs in it last week, but that didnt help, and as of recently, its worse. They're fouled every other time I ride. Any advice would be great.

·
Registered
474 Posts
it could be a lot of things what color are the plugs ...white= lean black=rich orange/rusty lookin... i forgot what that means but ill look it up tomorow are the plugs oily.. if all else fails get a professional opinion.

·
Registered
474 Posts
sounds to me like you might need some carb work...cause you are running rich. what kind of gas you use.. if its not premium. change to premium
even though you had carb work not to long ago did you notice any change in performance after the work if not you might have been screwed

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea, i run it on premium. It ran great after I got the carbs readjusted...for like a month, after that it went back to the same old same old. And yea, its pretty much stock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.