Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
S.I.J
5,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the best place to get some Frame ,Swingarm Sliders for a 2005 GSXR 600 with NO drilling required? and some Bar end slider?

Online or Retail store makes no difference to me. Looking for Quality and Low prices, I know they don't usally go Together

I Have seen Aluminum and Delrin sliders, Pro's...Con's Whats the big difference?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I like the intuitive stuff. I've used it on my 750 and my 1000. Have wrecked with them on my race bike and held up really well.

·
Registered
27 Posts
watch what quality of a slider you get. i had a set that were made of a very hard plastic and when i dumped it on the side, it just exploded. then she went down the road on the fairing.

·
Registered
53 Posts
i know it sucks to drill through a brand new fairing...but the first time i laid my 03 750 down the slider with the offset snapped. needless to say my faifing is destroyed :damn: :damn: :damn: ...take it from me if you don't drill now you'll drill later

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
itsagixxer said:
i know it sucks to drill through a brand new fairing...but the first time i laid my 03 750 down the slider with the offset snapped. needless to say my faifing is destroyed :damn: :damn: :damn: ...take it from me if you don't drill now you'll drill later
what brand sliders did you have?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
itsagixxer said:
that was your problem, I had the intuitive sliders, and wreck on the same pair multiple times and they never broke. That just shows you the quality of the products out there.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Like its been said before, You get what you pay for.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.