Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Woodcraft all the way, the ones that cut into your fairings they worked unbelievable bike slid about 30 feet on the left slider and barely took any damage Woodcraft gets my money everytime I need sliders

·
Registered
862 Posts
Lockhart NO cut Sliders

expensive $175 for mine, but their carbon fiber, I believe there 100 or 120 for normal ones that are no cut.

DON'T CUT YOUR FAIRINGS!! I know I would of regretted it.. when I sold my side fairing the person said "If its cut for sliders I'm not interested"

·
Registered
81 Posts
frame sliders are amazing you need to get the swing arm ones too. i let my gf drive my bike when she was my gf in a parking lot well she got comfterbul with it so i let her go and like 10 min after going around the parking lot she turned to hard and couldnt hold it up and droped it not a scratch on it. frame sliders are amazing if you havbe front and rear

·
Registered
51 Posts
i HAVE A K5 1000 and also need sliders... I have heard the vortex are good but what I recently saw here was a post showing LSL's with a Red suzuki S on them that looked sweet.... i emailed LSL and they dont carry them in US... they came from europe... anyone see them in US?

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
Woodcraft with race slider option on my race bikes. Shogun or Woodcraft on the street bike. By the way, :thefinger no-cut sliders.

·
GSXR LIFE STYLE
735 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Woodcraft with race slider option on my race bikes. Shogun or Woodcraft on the street bike. By the way, :thefinger no-cut sliders.
+2 either one of those are fine, but the woodcraft are better :thumbup: I just sold an extra set of woodcraft sliders that I had.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have the motovation sliders and just last week a kid backed over my bike in a parking lot. No damage on the pavement side but he messed up the top to the tune of $4500 not including my helmet. Motovation has no cut for most if not all the k models. mines a k5

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.