Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings All! I'll soon be joinging the " Suzuki " club, (presently an Yamaha RZ guy " and have questions about frame differences between the 600, 750 and bigger bikes? I've seen where 750 powerplants bhavef been put into 600 frames for the
"sleeper " efffect. Did the engineers make the frame wide enought so we can hot rod ( within reason )?

I have lots of questions, and will be going back through the archives to find the info, just wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction. Thanks to all-Neil

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
yes you can put the 1000 engine in the 600, and should be able to make the 750 conversion also, The engine mounts are a little different, but you can buy/make brackets to make it work. Or you can just buy a 750 and put 600 plastics on it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the prompt reply! I was actually thinkng about a 750 into a 100 frame. with help from my helpful machinist it would probably not be too difficult. Gotta spend more time working out the logistics. Thanks-Neil

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.