Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the hell is this, Pennsylvania monsoon season?! Here's to you, Mother Nature :2up I just wanna freakin ride. Is that really too much to ask?!

Rainiest year most of the old timers can remember, or so they said this morning at the diner over breakfast. Went out for a few short runs today, but every time I was gonna make some distance, the clouds rolled back in, sending me scurrying for home. Anyone else fed up with the weather? Just had to rant.

·
Registered
118 Posts
yea bro i hear ya here. wisconsin has been rainy as all hell lately too and its not lookin too much better for this week. fml just let us ride

·
Registered
393 Posts
fed up! rode to work today and got out and had to ride home on damp roads. somehow it didnt rain on me.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Been rainy here in Wyoming to, if you can belive that. But what pisses me off more is having a damn broken collar bone, cant even ride in the rain!!! SUCKS!!

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
thats how it is in chicago right now always fking raining. i rode i day last week to work, and today i woke up and it was drizzling and the roads were wet, when i got to work the sun started coming out. wtf

·
Registered
12 Posts
FIRST THE RECESSION NOW THIS CRAP!!!!!! This is the worst start of the season I have ever seen. It sucks because most of the days I have been out, its still been a little moist so you dont have the confidence you need in the terrain to really get busy. I'm hoping that the rest of the season will make up for it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well dam that beautiful weather in cali!! Only in the "land of fake- make-believe" does it not rain all effin year, and if it does its for literally 30 seconds and there arent clouds in sight.
:funny: :thumbup:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Well dam that beautiful weather in cali!! Only in the "land of fake- make-believe" does it not rain all effin year, and if it does its for literally 30 seconds and there arent clouds in sight.
Thats cuz its rain from the polution clouds, not mother nature haha.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.