Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FREE FAIRING SET CONTEST
Auctmarts fairing (Our Website: www.auctmarts.com) , from now on, all the orders placed thru the forum arrive within 3 weeks after the payment made (not applied to custom paint job),

To all you valued customers who have bought from Auctmarts Fairing (Our Website: www.auctmarts.com ) currently and in the past, we will be holding yet again another contest. The lucky winner will receive a FREE Latest Auctmarts revised molding Fairing set (unpainted) for your bike (Price can not be redeem as cash). This contest only applies to those who have purchased fairings from us as stated before. For those of you who have participated in our past contests, you should be familiar with the rules:

1. Upload your picture(s) of the fairings that you purchased
from us (Make sure you buff and shine those babies) as well
as your personal email address.
2. You have till the end of Sept 2018 to upload your pictures.
3. the winner will received a Free set from our US stock within 1 week

The winner will be chosen internally and be contacted through your personal email address.
So hurry up and upload your pictures and have some fun

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
SO let me be the first to start this...These are fiberglass race fairings purchased from AUCTMARTS in 2015. I'm not sure if they still sell these sets but you can sure ask them. They've been thru a lowside and a fall off the side of my old Kendon trailer and still look nice and stay on the bike lol.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts