Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
morning and night rides suck, during this time of the season.

·
Registered
156 Posts
where you at in chi dblock? my girlfriend lives down town, so i'm up here a lot (i live in southern il). i thought about ridding my bike up here sometime, but her schooling is almost over...i'm just not sure how i would do, driving in chicago.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
where you at in chi dblock? my girlfriend lives down town, so i'm up here a lot (i live in southern il). i thought about ridding my bike up here sometime, but her schooling is almost over...i'm just not sure how i would do, driving in chicago.
I live just west of the United center, I work downtown and its cool driving you just have to look out for pot holes more than the drivers. I got a pretty good route and I seem to miss them. You should hit me up the next time you are in the city, we can get a ride in together.

·
Registered
156 Posts
alright man, if i get my bike up here i will hit ya up! i do pretty good swerving shitty roads, haha. i live in the country, so i have to ride on shitty roads no matter what. she lives around the theatre district...close to melinium park, so i'm not too far away when i'm up here. (it's the 6 hour trip up here that would suck!)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
alright man, if i get my bike up here i will hit ya up! i do pretty good swerving shitty roads, haha. i live in the country, so i have to ride on shitty roads no matter what. she lives around the theatre district...close to melinium park, so i'm not too far away when i'm up here. (it's the 6 hour trip up here that would suck!)
I'm sure it does suck to ride 6 hrs by yourself.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
i rode to work this morning it was 55 degrees when i woke up at 6. the ride was nice i wore my leather suit so i wasnt cold at all. this was th first time i rode to work this year.:bounce

·
Registered
156 Posts
we need to find a day that all of us can get together up there! i'm free like...all week every week. (i only work friday-sunday) i know that doesn't really work for anyone else...but hopefully my schedule will be changing soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts