Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 95' GSXR 750. Set up to drag race, with air shifter, lowered(too low) and stretched 3" .Guy gave me the stock swingarm, 2 different complete sets of plastic .Its got 99' plastic on it now(painted white with blue pearl) looks gangsta. I plan to revive the thing back to where I can ride these north georgia mountains without sraping it (and my arse). Lost a 01' 600 to the insurance company about 2 years ago. Since I have been riding my brothers 93' CBR600F2
He left to me as he passed away in 03' from limphoma cancer at the very young age of 27.

·
Monster Truck Driver
6,530 Posts
thats tragic about your brother. very sorry.

cant wait to see pics of the new ride though ! And :welcome:

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
FOR SALE:: 93-95 GSXR750 771CC BORE KIT. HEAD SPIT AND BUCKET AND WE SOLD BOTTOMEND, JUST HAVE NO NEED FOR IT. $150+ SHIPPING. CAN SEND PICTURES TO ANYONE THAT IS INTERESTED. THIS IS CYLINDERS,PISTONS,RINGS,PINS. ALL IS USED!

sounds like something you needwith that carbs you getting. I can email you the link if you needed but by all means its not mines so its not a sale add by me :thumbup:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Welcome to the boards - Sorry about the brother.

·
Registered
311 Posts
JBrynt1 said:
Just bought a 95' GSXR 750. Set up to drag race, with air shifter, lowered(too low) and stretched 3" .Guy gave me the stock swingarm, 2 different complete sets of plastic .Its got 99' plastic on it now(painted white with blue pearl) looks gangsta. I plan to revive the thing back to where I can ride these north georgia mountains without sraping it (and my arse). Lost a 01' 600 to the insurance company about 2 years ago. Since I have been riding my brothers 93' CBR600F2
He left to me as he passed away in 03' from limphoma cancer at the very young age of 27.
hope yer' out there tearin' up those country corners soon man! hit a couple for your brother man, i'm very sorry to hear about your loss. i lost an aunt up in illinois at the beginning of this year due to the same thing! you're ALWAYS welc ome here bro, anytime!!!!!! everyone on here is too cool to even describe it! and i'm not trying to get mushy but we're here for ya if you need us man! send those before and after pics! :thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.