Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a very fast and clean 2005 Suzuki GSXR 600, NEVER dropped or laid down motorcycle, with a little over 15k miles. I have the clean title in hand. I've kept up the maintenance on it, in that, I have replaced the back brakes (front ones are still good, but do have the replacements when they need to be replaced), synthetic oil changes, replaced the spark plugs (ngk iridiums) and replaced the air filter. The bike is black with silver trim. It has custom rear and front turn signals. I also have the back seat for a passenger. I also have two helmets (Shoei) and one jacket which will be included.

Nada Guides:
Low Retail: $5070
High Retail: $6510

Im selling this bike for $5000, FIRM. Thats what I owe on it. This bike is worth way more than what Im selling it for. Its truly a must see. (719)494-4370 ASAP if you'd like to come by and see it, and if you know how to ride, I'll let you test drive it.

The reason for me selling it, is because, I'll be moving to Washington, DC very soon, and I dont want to move a motorcycle too.

Give me a call, or send me an email. Lets make a deal. Thanks Members!

·
Registered
971 Posts
you'll wish you didn't sell it after moving there. traffic sucks and so does parking. good luck with the sale though. it is pretty:thumbup:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you'll wish you didn't sell it after moving there. traffic sucks and so does parking. good luck with the sale though. it is pretty:thumbup:
Hey thanks man, I know, I really dont want to sell it, I got to, I dont want to take a chance of getting hurt or doing something dumb, that could possibly cost me my job.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.