Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 2000 GSXR600.

I threw a rod a couple months ago..
Looking to sell any and all parts anyone needs. Bike is still fully assembled so some parts may take some time. Let me know if you need anything. All the plastics are in good shape. Tank only has very minor scratches. Yoshi exhaust is a little discolored but still looks decent.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I forgot to mention I just put a chain and sprocket set on the day before the engine blew. It has less than 200 miles on it. Ill sell that kit for $150..

Does any one know if the yosh will fit a 2003? Someone who showed interest asked and I really don't know. It would be much help. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
I forgot to mention I just put a chain and sprocket set on the day before the engine blew. It has less than 200 miles on it. Ill sell that kit for $150..

Does any one know if the yosh will fit a 2003? Someone who showed interest asked and I really don't know. It would be much help. Thanks in advance.
NO IT WILL NOT FIT

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SOLD.

Mods please lock/close and for some reason I couldnt change the title to indicate it was sold so please do that as well so people don't need to read the thread to realize its gone. Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts