Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought it with 400 miles on the odometer and am selling it with 1400. I spent more time building this beautiful machine than riding it. I just dont have time to ride it anymore. It has a clean and clear title. It has never been dropped or crashed or stunted even the smallest bit. I have around $5000 invested in this beast so someone will get a great deal. I bought it 100% stock and have done all the work personally. Remember, no one spends more time on detail than the owner. It has alot of work done... I built it to show but have been so busy with work and my family, I just cant find time anymore. This bike is complete and ready to roll, solid. Stronger and better than the day it rolled off the showroom floor. It has many upgrades including:

Custom blue paint job, custom painted wheels, custom graphics by "customGixxer.com", tastefully shortened and powdercoated Micron high mount exhaust system, K&N air filter, PowerCommander PCIII with full map, Full blue LED light kit throughout the chassis, 07 750 forks, flushmount front blinkers, Gauge Blue LED swap, integrated blinkers in the rear pegs, Puig tinted Double bubble windshield, and tinted integrated taillight. Alot of carbon fiber pieces, alot of anodized blue pieces too. There is more I just cant think off the top of my head. This bike is amazing, lots of attention to detail. You have got to see this bike to fully appreciate the wrench time and money I've invested. This bike is also kept inspection friendly. I will not ship anywhere, I will however drive a reasonable distance for a serious buyer. Email me for any particular angles of pics or any more details at [email protected]

Heres a link to the NADA site to confirm value. Keep in mind I have $5000 invested in aftermarket parts. This bike is showroom condition.
http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?LI=1-23-38-5697-0-0-0&l=1&w=23&p=38&f=5698&m=0252&d=1200018086&y=2005&ml=S&gc=MC>c=MC

BTW... THESE PICS REALLY DONT DO THIS PAINT JOB ANY JUSTICE.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bike 4 sale

I bought it with 400 miles on the odometer and am selling it with 1400. I spent more time building this beautiful machine than riding it. I just dont have time to ride it anymore. It has a clean and clear title. It has never been dropped or crashed or stunted even the smallest bit. I have around $5000 invested in this beast so someone will get a great deal. I bought it 100% stock and have done all the work personally. Remember, no one spends more time on detail than the owner. It has alot of work done... I built it to show but have been so busy with work and my family, I just cant find time anymore. This bike is complete and ready to roll, solid. Stronger and better than the day it rolled off the showroom floor. It has many upgrades including:

Custom blue paint job, custom painted wheels, custom graphics by "customGixxer.com", tastefully shortened and powdercoated Micron high mount exhaust system, K&N air filter, PowerCommander PCIII with full map, Full blue LED light kit throughout the chassis, 07 750 forks, flushmount front blinkers, Gauge Blue LED swap, integrated blinkers in the rear pegs, Puig tinted Double bubble windshield, and tinted integrated taillight. Alot of carbon fiber pieces, alot of anodized blue pieces too. There is more I just cant think off the top of my head. This bike is amazing, lots of attention to detail. You have got to see this bike to fully appreciate the wrench time and money I've invested. This bike is also kept inspection friendly. I will not ship anywhere, I will however drive a reasonable distance for a serious buyer. Email me for any particular angles of pics or any more details at [email protected]

Heres a link to the NADA site to confirm value. Keep in mind I have $5000 invested in aftermarket parts. This bike is showroom condition.
http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?LI=1-23-38-5697-0-0-0&l=1&w=23&p=38&f=5698&m=0252&d=1200018086&y=2005&ml=S&gc=MC>c=MC

BTW... THESE PICS REALLY DONT DO THIS PAINT JOB ANY JUSTICE.
How much for the bike??
Call "AL" 917-583-0747

1 - 5 of 5 Posts