Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fs: Gsxr750 **SOLD**

Am I asking too much for this bike? I have posted on other sites and get no feedback, other than one guy wanting to trade a Camaro and a dirtbike. This bike is in ecellent condition. The only thing that I have done that is not in the picture is removing the mudflap and turn signals off the rear. It sits now with 1916 miles, but that will go up if the weather rises above 60 degree's. The rear tire is a dunlope 208gp that was replaced about 30miles ago. I have a clean and clear title. I almost forgot, this is a 2000 model year. I am the second owner. I have owned it since February of this year. When I bought it, there were only 764 miles on it. The original owner bought it in late 2000. He had too many other toys and this one did not get any play time.
Bottom line: I am asking $5500 for it. That price will include two HJC helemts in yellow/black/silver and white. One size large, and the other medium. I will also throw in a mesh Joe Rocket Phonenix jacket with liner and mathing gloves. The jacket and gloves are size Large. I am pretty set on that price with all that are included. I also have a slightly rashed yoshi TRS from my brothers wrecked 750 that I would let go with the bike also. I have the stock muffler also. This bike runs great and has lots of power. I had the bike up to 173mph indicated going into a strong wind. It runs almost dead even with a buddies 01 929 and keeps up very well with the 04 1k. Feedback welcome. I want to sell this to buy a local Hayabusa. I love this bike, but due to back problems, the seating position kills me after about an hour of riding.

·
Registered
24 Posts
where is the bike located? 5500 sounds like a decent price too me but then that depends on the area you are in. i am interested i have been looking for a bike and trying not to get a 600 gsxr, do you have any more pics?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am in Michigan just north of Detroit. I would be willing to do some traveling, depending on where and how far. I just have two other pics of this bike, one is from the other side and the other is from the front. Send me an email address through pm and I will send them.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bicsintegra said:
i am in atlanta way too far too travel to get it from you. good luck with your sale.
My pop is a truck driver and makes frequent deliveries to southern states. I might be able to arrange some pretty cheap shipping through him if you might be interested.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sold it to a local dealership for $5200, of course they are going to get some body financed that has not so good credit and sell it to them for $7000. At least that is what they told me :headshake

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.