Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man seems liek all the bad shit happens to me, go figure.....

i head over to a small bar where my female friend works (one of those bars that hires ALL hot female bartenders/servers......anyways, i throw a few bucks in the jukebox, pick a few songs and chill at the bar DRINKING WATER EVEN!!! was chattin it up with my friend and her coworker (both very attractive girls)

anyways, in walks these 2 D-Bo (FRIDAY) lookin white dudes in wife beaters, looking like they just got out of prison......prison tats all up n down their arms, both about 6'1-6'3 about 250+lbs.....straight yoked ass fuckers!!!

anyways, they order their weak ass bud lights and start trying to talk to the 2 girls..the girls are very nice and start talking to them politely making convo and the 2 guys start acting like dicks (nice ass, wow yer hot, etc etc) BS..so the 2 girls come back over and start talking to me again (sittin with my helmet on the bar)....so anyways, these guys finish their brews and walk out....literally 1 minute later my boy shows up and is like "dude, yer fuckin bike is on the ground"

so i rush outside n sure enough its on its side sittin there :headscrat
so i ask the guy that walked in as the 2 guys were walking out "was my bike upright when you walked in?"

he said "yup, but those 2 guys that walked out seemed pissed about something, was probably them"

MOTHERFUCKERS!!!.......the only upside is that it fell on the side already fucked up from the theives....it just added a few more scrapes AND broke off the tip of my clutch lever.. :hammer:

FUCK YOU HATERS!!!! :bringiton

so thats my adventure for the week
i walked in, dropped a tip for my friend and left...now my back is sore as fuck from picking up the bike too.....bitches just made my fucking week!

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
damn usdm that sux. I really hope you find out where them bitches are at or see them again then follow them home once you find out where they kick it. get your crew together and beat their fuckin heads in. and dont stop beatin their ass till they stop movin, thats when you know they had enough. get revenge usdm, kill them bitches
I hate that shit when people hate just on you just b/c their dumb ass cant pick up a girl and the girl their wantin to pick up likes you, then they hate on you. fuckin haters why people gotta hatethis is what i got to say to them haters i give them a big fuck you. :thefinger :twofinger :fu:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what really sucks is i'm not even dating either of those girls, they're just friends and i know how to talk to girls unlike prison-living cock-takers

fuckin sodomized bitches

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
usdm420 said:
what really sucks is i'm not even dating either of those girls, they're just friends and i know how to talk to girls unlike prison-living cock-takers

fuckin sodomized bitches
:laughingr yeah that shit pisses me off, ive had shit like that happen to me but never to the bike. shit happened to my car that i used to have. i remember the feeling you get when you walk outside and see your shit fucked up you just want to beat some ass. but yeah again man sorry about that shit man that sux

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BTW, anyone know where to buy some aftermarket brake/clutch levers??? i'm thinkin black :hmmm:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
usdm420 said:
BTW, anyone know where to buy some aftermarket brake/clutch levers??? i'm thinkin black :hmmm:
Lockhart Phillips sells them for abou 1/16th the cost of a stock lever. If you find the guys, lemme know. I'll come down and help ya.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yea I'm with ya on this one. You need any help, let me know, I'll get on a plane first thing and beat some fucking ass. I've had shit like that happen to me before, just not with my bike. Anyways, if you do find them, and I hope you do, let me know seriously. I could use a trip somewhere out of here soon. If I were you, I would talk to the bar people and have them watch for those fuckers to return, then have them call you when they do and see which car is theres. Fuck that shit up like no tomorrow. It would even be cool to get under there if they have a truck and drain their oil while they are inside. Then they won't notice shit until there truck starts running like shit.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the cops found it with a dead battery sitting in a parking lot....

BTW, my friend that works at the bar said she's never seen those guys before, but is gonna check the parking lot video tape to find out what car they were driving, maybe even snag plate numbers........we'll see

·
Registered
32 Posts
not right

dude i sympathize with you , motorcycles should come with a motion sensitive alarm that not only pages you but also the police...they got gps systems so whats next?

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
usdm420 said:

i'll ask fishy when he gets back he had to replace mine TWICE thanks to him dropping the bike i dun think he paid more then $20 0r so for the lever.. a metel this one not a plastic type

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
BTW hahaha im down to be a look out if your going go find those punks and fuck em up...

they sound to big for me to personally be fucking with!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Well at least you got your bike back. Check ebay for the parts you need. My buddy dropped his bike a trashed the left side. Got everything he needed for about 500 bucks.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hahahaha yeah they were huge.....my friend is gonna check the parking lot camera to see what kind of car they were driving. hopefully i'll spot'em laterk, or at least their car. i know a car is alot more expensive to fix than a brake lever :twofinger

·
Registered
23 Posts
damn

damn usdm that sucks about your bike. Im in mississippi and would be glad to bring my crew to help get mid evil on some ass. i had a fucker key the shit out of my mitzu. 3000gt talk about pissed off. anyway i think a good thing to do is catch em tie em up and take them to a very secluded area way out in the country somewhere, hang em upsidedown from a tree. then with pliers pull off their toe nails one at a time. then their fingernails. then take sandpaper to their skin right up to the point that they start to bleed then stop. then pore salt all over the rough areas. put leaches on their balls and if you need to we will give them a blood transfusion just to keep them alive to torcher them some more. after about 3 full days and nights of nothing but this kind of shit i don't think they'll fuck with your bike or any others for that matter.

peace usdm

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
damn thats pretty damn country

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
not a damn thing... i just said thats pretty country!

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
hollywood said:
damn usdm that sucks about your bike. Im in mississippi and would be glad to bring my crew to help get mid evil on some ass. i had a fucker key the shit out of my mitzu. 3000gt talk about pissed off. anyway i think a good thing to do is catch em tie em up and take them to a very secluded area way out in the country somewhere, hang em upsidedown from a tree. then with pliers pull off their toe nails one at a time. then their fingernails. then take sandpaper to their skin right up to the point that they start to bleed then stop. then pore salt all over the rough areas. put leaches on their balls and if you need to we will give them a blood transfusion just to keep them alive to torcher them some more. after about 3 full days and nights of nothing but this kind of shit i don't think they'll fuck with your bike or any others for that matter.

peace usdm
hell yeah I agree good idea, then tie them to the back of a truck and drag them thru the thickest thorn bushes and shit you can find. oh yeah after you pour the salt in their wounds squirt lemon juice on them and in their eyes.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts