Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I have a 01 600 and previous owner must have taken fuel pump out and never replaced the black seal under filter clip. I just ordered a quantum pump and the pic looks like the pump is sealed and no need for the original pump seal. As anyone tried the quantum fuel pump, and is it plug n play for the most part?

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
Hey I have a 01 600 and previous owner must have taken fuel pump out and never replaced the black seal under filter clip. I just ordered a quantum pump and the pic looks like the pump is sealed and no need for the original pump seal. As anyone tried the quantum fuel pump, and is it plug n play for the most part?
I haven't done this. IIRC, a Mitsubishi pump will work? Did you find your answers?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, the quantum is not sealed and needs one if lost or damaged, but does not come in quantum kit,( the rubber isolator seal in-between filter and pump under white filter clip, not tank seal), but you definitely need it for the quantum or any stock, kemso etc. The kemso kit comes with a new isolator seal (pump seal, not tank seal) and tank seal and filters but no regulator. Quantum regulators are like $45 or 99 w pump and filters. The quantum comes with a regulator and filters, but NO isolator seal for the pump. A regulator on its own is average about 35, and a new seal is 15 bucks anywhere. So i ordered all 3 from quantum. Link of fuel pump isolator seal pic @quantum. QFS Fuel Pump Rubber Isolator for Suzuki GSX 1400 2001-2008, Replaces 15100-42F01

1 - 3 of 3 Posts