Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up people, I havne't been on in a while due to busy job responsibilities. Just wanted to share how we get down in Maryland when it snows and we can not ride our bikes!! Hope you enjoy. This is roughly about 10 megs and you need Windows Media Player. Caution if your on the job, explicit lyrics are used in the back ground music.

2005 Fun in the SNOW!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
:thumbup: Fun stuff. Had the Navigator out doing the same thing in AWD mode and it was a bitch to get the beast sliding. It almost felt as is we were going to roll it. We weren't fortunate over here on the Eastern shore of Maryland to get that much snow. :damn:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes sir, trying to get all the parts I need for this 03 1000 I am prepping. I still need some little parts here and there, but I have all the points you gave me about prepping so all I am doing is following those, plus the ones off the AMA site, but I will be there this year.

bambam454 said:
PAUL... holy shit man been a long time. you finally coming to the track with us this year?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.