Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So 2 weekends ago I was out riding in Antioch with a buddy of mine. It was still dry out, but I noticed a patch of water comin up. So I glance around and notice no one around but us, so I start slowin down. Eventually I get down in first gear, and I decided to slowly roll through the water and rip the throttle and get that back tire loose for fun. Well, I rip the throttle, and notice something fly super fast right by my face along with a wire and the bike suddenly sounds like a Harley! I pull over with my buddy just laughin my ass off to check it out, and apparently my spark plug shot out and took the wire off with it! I rode it home(which wasn't far) on open compression which got me plenty of smiles from fellow drivers because I acted like I was on a chopper all slouched back with my feet extended way out. That was a fun trip! Well, the sucky thing is the threads are stripped in the head on 2 plugs, so I have the bike gutted right now to see if I can Heli-coil them out. Wish me luck. I thought that story was funny.
Jason

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Sorry story, but funny though. Never get pissed off. Make a good joke about it and laugh. I do the same thing.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey wick, I think Cris called you to ride with us when it happened! Yea, you shoulda seen how hard we were laughin our a$$es off. Classic moment man, just classic.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Sounds like fun, shitty to hear though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.