Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

Funny Story..

4K views 30 replies 10 participants last post by  skibum91 
#1 ·
About 2 months ago my friend baught a f4i but didnt know how to ride it so i road it home for him well when we got back he said im gonna take it up the street but before he could start it he dropped it on the left side and broke the mirror and messed up the ferring.. lol i picked it up for him and let him try again and did the same thing but to the other side... :D after that we both though that the bike was done for the day.... ahhaha

#2 ·
that is pretty damn funny man.

#5 ·
:D :p :D good stuff

#7 ·
haha, only 100 more to go.

#9 ·
hahahaha sounds like the shit my boyfriend did when i got my bike.... right after he told me not to drop it.... which BTW i have not yet!

#12 ·
atleast she said, YET.

#13 ·
Yes i did say yet because even an experienced rider can hit some oil on the road and drop their bike!

hell i almost went down on the fwy yesterday when that bastard swerved into me because he though it was funny...

i wonder if he though the nice dent i put in his fender was funny to

#14 ·
lol oh man .. about 3 months ago i was riding down us 19 and a escalade pull out in front of me so i swerved to the left and punched out his side mirror... it was so funny he tryed following me but i peaced out... he was black... i was scared... lol

#15 ·
Oh yeah he would have beat your ass if he caught you...

but thats what i did to that dude i kicked his car when i saw him laughing turned around flipped him off

and took off through traffic...
i wanted to find a cop to tell them that asshole was in the carpool lane alone... thats a PHAT Ticket out here in cali

#17 ·
yes im going to be looking for that asshole every day on my way home... i hope one day when im in the car i will come up on his ass and i really going to mess with him then

#19 ·
COINcidence

Your story sounds very familiar. A few months ago my friend bought an 02 F4i. He had never ridden a motorcycle in his life so I test rode it, and ended up riding it home for him. The day after he bought it he finished his BRC. He took the bike to the street to pop his cherry. He kept stalling it. Finally after a half hour of going backwards :rolleyes: ...he drops the clutch. The bike jerks out from under him, and slams into the curb. It broke, not bent, broke the front wheel, and scraped up the left side. He had it two days and did around $800 in damage. He since got it fixed and is steadily improving.

#21 ·
yea, some of the newb stories you just can't help laughing at even though many of us have been there before.

#23 ·
ummmmmm...... has anyone ever herd of motorcycle saftey training... :laughingr But it would suck so much to drop it on both sides b4 ever gettin it out of the driveway. If it was me i would have takin it back and considered it as a sign... Good that he didnt give up though! :thumbup:

#25 ·
Hello all... Here is a true story that will just about make you cry... When I lived in Oklahoma City, My brother was working for a dealership (that will remain nameless) and I watched a guy buy a BRAND NEW ZX10..... put it in the back of his truck. He went to turn out of the parking lot and over the side of the truck it went..... he totaled it and never even threw a leg over it!!!!!! Now THAT is a bad day!!

Trigger

#26 ·
Man, that's why the dealerships won't tie the bikes down for you, at least when I bought my bike. The guy was real good and rode it into the back of my dads truck for me and "strongly recomended" exactly how to tie it down, very good on his part, but he wouldn't touch the tie-downs just for the liability in case something happened.

By the way, I bet the guy used ROPE to keep the 10r in the back, always use the ratchet type things, they make them just for bike with rubber hooks and stuff to.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.