Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
on the shifter you should see a bolt right where you take off the shifter and what you would do is remove the bolt (10 mm) then slide the shifter off and move it to another tooth or grove and that will give ya either more room to get that big ole foot under or less to blip it up with front of foot
if ya don't understand i will take picture later on

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
audi1031 said:
on the shifter you should see a bolt right where you take off the shifter and what you would do is remove the bolt (10 mm) then slide the shifter off and move it to another tooth or grove and that will give ya either more room to get that big ole foot under or less to blip it up with front of foot
if ya don't understand i will take picture later on
you really dont want to do it this wat. You are changing the leverage on the shifter shaft when you do. The rod that connects to the shift lever is made to adjsut the lever position.

It has two 10mm nuts on it, on is back threaded. You loosen both of these nd rotate the rod to where you want the pedal, and then lock both nuts back down.

If you rotate the shifter arm on the shaft a few splines you can cause difficult shifting.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Yep like Motojoe said,but it sounds as if this person is haveing a very big problem to shift it ( From my take on it) what i describe is a major adjustment Moto joe said for minor adj and hit it right on the head. good luck either way or if ya need pic i post it up

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
yamahaspanker said:
well you know what they say about people with big feet
They wear big shoes ;)

God only gives you ONE big appendage, and if you have big feet, well I gues you are SOL :infrandom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.