Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

2321 - 2340 of 2375 Posts

·
Stays Crispy in Milk
5,729 Posts
That kinda sucks but I'm sure you'll sort it.

I haven't been on track in close to a year now so we'll see how Saturday goes...:eek:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Well, Koth442 just got bumped into Advanced. I just got bumped down to Intermediate. Guess the crash last year is more into my head than I thought.
You'll be back... if you want to. just takes seat time and finding that groove again.
Watch yourself in the free for all know as Intermediate, though. ;)

I'm signed up for Saturday at ACC. I can't believe it's only my 3rd trackday of the year. Work is busy. That's good and bad. I'm looking to do two in september, though.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Yesterday morning/afternoon I was having a issue with my phone on this site, it took forever too load refresh. I gave up after 2-3 times.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
They're showing up now. The coach I was working with during the last two sessions said he didn't see any big issues. The only thing I changed was how I downshifted. I switched from blipping to slipping. He sent me some video while following me and I can see my BP has suffered a lot. My lines are loose, but I'm not trying to stay on a 10" wide race line either. I know what I need to focus on. I also went back to my old footage. I already knew I lost 5 seconds at my home track. I lost 8-10 at NCM. I know my head is a big part of that, but I think I'm going to have Carr throw it on the dyno and just do pull or two to see how much is my head and how much is the bike. I was 20mph slower in the Corvette curves section and I don't think I lost that much just on corner exit.

·
Stays Crispy in Milk
5,729 Posts
I'm signed up for Saturday at ACC. I can't believe it's only my 3rd trackday of the year. Work is busy. That's good and bad. I'm looking to do two in september, though.
I can't believe I'm just now doing my FIRST of the year. :frown

Hoping for at least one more track weekend.

·
Super Moderator
8,776 Posts
My goal is to get in one track day a month during the season. I'm at 4 now and this Saturday will be 5th so I'm about on track :devil

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
There's only one more trackday at Putnam this year. That would make only 4 for me this year unless I can get back to NCM in October.

·
Stays Crispy in Milk
5,729 Posts
Was looking at Putnam Sept 28-29 but that is probably out now. Maaaaybe Blackhawk Sept 14-15 or Topeka Oct 6.

·
Stays Crispy in Milk
5,729 Posts
Probably my favorite part about living in TN instead of MO is I'm within 10 hour drive of Florida / south GA. Trackdays don't have to end!!
Yeah I was just thinking about when I'm going to need to swap Water Wetter for antifreeze. :crying

2321 - 2340 of 2375 Posts