Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1121 - 1140 of 2369 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Since I live in pittsburgh can't really be too greedy w who I ride w. Whoever is at the track I'm riding whether membership fee or not. My favorite is motorcycle xcitement they usually run summit point wv, also been hitting up that newer one ncbike....

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Since I live in pittsburgh can't really be too greedy w who I ride w. Whoever is at the track I'm riding whether membership fee or not. My favorite is motorcycle xcitement they usually run summit point wv, also been hitting up that newer one ncbike....
I was thinking about going out to pitt this season, but its about 4 hours for me. I have summit point, dominion, pocono, and new jersey all under 3 hours.

You should keep an eye out for dominion if you already willing to drive to summit point, its probably only another hour out. I've heard promising things about it.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I was thinking about going out to pitt this season, but its about 4 hours for me. I have summit point, dominion, pocono, and new jersey all under 3 hours.

You should keep an eye out for dominion if you already willing to drive to summit point, its probably only another hour out. I've heard promising things about it.
Yea u should definitely come to Pittsburgh their running the full track now since it's done supposedly pretty awesome. Let me know if u do. I would love to hit dominion this year. We will see.

·
CCS/ASRA Expert #77
10,723 Posts

·
Registered
8,551 Posts
I'm doing a track day at Little Tally on April 4th. It will be my first.
It's a closed group with just 21 riders. I'm really looking forward to it.
Pics are a must! You will love it! I am sure you know this.. Just go ride the track and you will be fine. You aren't there to race.

Enjoy!!

We had a good TD checklist going way back in this thread.

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Def hitting pitt in 2016
Yea u should definitely come to Pittsburgh their running the full track now since it's done supposedly pretty awesome. Let me know if u do. I would love to hit dominion this year. We will see.
This sounds like the making of a GSXR.com track day in Pitt...
Me and my boys want to hit Pitt this year too. We were talking to the N2 guys at the show in NY and they said Pitt is the best track on the east coast. I think he said its 2.8 miles but I might be wrong. Keep me posted if this meet happens there.

·
Registered
8,551 Posts
WERA just scheduled a full course event for July 16-17 at Pittrace. aka...........The Beav....

·
CCS/ASRA Expert #77
10,723 Posts
TPM club race schedule is up. Fun to hit these. Andy keeps the entry price low so they are fun to do.....especially if they come the day before a CCS weekend!

Hopefully I can team up and do the Ninja 300 2 hour enduro like I did last year...gobs of fun on the little bikes!

1121 - 1140 of 2369 Posts