Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm in the process of buying a new busa. I'm a pretty big guy, 6'5" 370lbs. Anything I should know about em?

I'm gonna stretch and slam, maybe turbo next year.

·
Registered
582 Posts
i started riding a GSX-R 750 back in march but I am wayyy too big and it seemed too slow and it felt like it was struggling and it couldn't handle my weight so i needed something with a bigger engine to pull me around and give me the feeling of being faster

There fixed!

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Im not hatin on big fellers here but I dont think you will be spankin too many 1k's. A Busa is about 50lbs heavier than a 1k to start and you got about 150+ lbs on most riders. That makes a bigger difference than you may think.

But seriously stretch it with a 300 swingarm and pimp that shit:thumbup:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
since i'm gonna stretch it i have to buy an aftermarket rear plastics and have my painter custom stretch it out too so it will match the line of the tire and my mechanic says i'll need to get a new rear suspension damper thing like ohlins or elka and adjustable links

·
Registered
436 Posts
LOL...started on a 750 in march and its too slow...ur gonna die...lose some weight and a 750 will be plenty fast..only reason its not is cuz you weigh more than the bike.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.