Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Moto.......at it again. Throwin' salt before anyone even gets to know anything about her. Don't worry, he does the same thing to all the new guys too.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Welcome to the site, please disregard anything those stupid asses like USDM420 and Ballhawk have to say. They don't know how to control themselves around women. :thumbup:

·
Registered
226 Posts
on-young!! (Hi in korean) Finally another girl! Hope you stick around cause I'm looking forward to some girl talk, I'm lacking in that department. I've been talking to the fellers too much... they scared off all the other girls, way to go guys! (sarcasm...) Welcome to the site! You'll have fun here, I know I do :D

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
skibum91 said:
Welcome to the site, please disregard anything those stupid asses like USDM420 and Ballhawk have to say. They don't know how to control themselves around women. :thumbup:

hey hey hey, i left a nice welcome, and only revealed ball for who he really is......i'm not a leg humper :headshake

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
usdm420 said:
hey hey hey, i left a nice welcome, and only revealed ball for who he really is......i'm not a leg humper :headshake
I guess that depends on who were talking about to whether your a leg humper or not! :D :boxing: :infrandom

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.