Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, im about to paint my bike, anybody hav any ideas on what color I should go with. Im tryin to look through all the colors and does anyone know a site I could look at to see different colors available.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
i cant see myself painting my bike any other color than black......

·
Registered
128 Posts
You plan on doing a Race Replica or just a different color scheme? I always wanted to do one in orange, with the frame and wheels powdercoated black or a really deep green, almost black. I imagine DuPont would have color charts? :headscrat

·
Registered
532 Posts
I had actually thought about doind a bike in camellion paint.... 2 layers on the whole bike...and a third layer in flames down the lower faring and tank.

:bowdown:

·
Registered
320 Posts
I would do a race rep. from a moto GP bike or something if I were going to do it.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
not too many race reps for suzuki worth doing................

i was thinking more about this today, i MIGHT just do my bike in white in the next few weeks, just because my frame, wheels, etc are already black..... :hmmm: hmmmmmm

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah I cant decide what to do it in, ive thouhgt about white, black w/ a silver pearl flake in it, or even a flat black. shit I dont know what to do it in, its back to the drawin board.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Have a bike painting party..........

Get all your mates to come round with whatever they have in their sheds, feed them about 2 gallons of cider each and then let them use their imagination!

Ive seen an interesting piant job on a Honda CBR 1000 using nothing but those little acrylic paint pots you get with plastic models!

Go on dare to be different!

·
Registered
532 Posts
tazman132 said:
i dotn know why but i always have to stick to blue
I'm same way, got 2 bikes, truck and car and they're all blue

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thatmo1 said:
Have a bike painting party..........

Get all your mates to come round with whatever they have in their sheds, feed them about 2 gallons of cider each and then let them use their imagination!

Ive seen an interesting piant job on a Honda CBR 1000 using nothing but those little acrylic paint pots you get with plastic models!

Go on dare to be different!
shit cider mixed with some of my friends and then give them some paint, hell no, my bike would end up lookin like :poo:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts