Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just bought a gixer 750 2000 and was riding it and it cut out, after getting it home there is no fuel pump priming so after checking and bypassing clutch, side stand, fall over or tpo, main kill switch everything was good on all switches I then bought a new fuel pump relay at a cost of 拢83 馃槷, changed it and still no prime. Then changed the ECU and still nothing so put it down to a wiring problem so changed the complete wiring loom and still no prime 馃が constantly getting chec on the dash and when I power the fuel pump directly it starts fine but with c41 fuel problem code, so I've done full wiring loom, 2 ecu's, 2 fuel pump relays and still no prime it's bugging the fxxk outa me please help as I can't do anything else
Tire Wheel Sky Fuel tank Vehicle
Tire Wheel Sky Fuel tank Vehicle

Mod of the North
Have you checked the fuse to the fuel pump? I think C41 is no power to pump. CHEC is no data from ECU. Check your fuses & grounds until one of the smart guys comes along with better suggestions.

Mod of the North
Use a voltmeter and see if that fuel plug is lighting up when the key is on.

Reactions: Spyder13

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup checked fuses all ok with ignition on have battery voltage at all pins on the fuel pump relay plug but not at the yellow and red which is the pump feed but when put 12v to it the pump fire's up ???????

Administrator
@Deano1969 no need to create a second thread.

The quality of the replies you get is directly connected to the quality of the information provided.

I have not waded into this because you have thrown so many parts at it, there is no way to know what the original problem was as well as the problems you might have created.

If you think you are down to the C41 issue, read what the manual says about the error. The ECM controls the fuel pump relay and also watches the power to the fuel pump and injectors. The error is caused by the ECM telling the relay to turn on but not seeing power at the pump, etc. It also does the same if it did not turn on the relay but sees power at the pump, etc.

You need a schematic, voltmeter and some troubleshooting skills.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts