Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got cut off ... I slammed on the front breaks and it was a construction area so I skidded and i dropped my bike and the left side.
oh man my upper fairing left fairing and back left fairing is all scratched and my shift lever broke and my gasket needs to be replaced its dripping oil..
this sucks! poor baby. I had to drive home like 20 kms in 2nd gear it was retarded. my helmet is scratched and my Jacket! AND MY LEG! what a fun night. I couldn't pick up my bike after lol

·
Registered
522 Posts
katanapilot said:
damn dood did u whoop some ass? see why I carry my loaded 9MM
Sorry for the anger, I just hate cagers
If you're serious, what is you method for carry? I've been knocking around the idea of a shoulder holster or a fanny pack. I just can't bring myself to do the latter. I've got an IWB that just doesn't conceal once I tuck.

-AJ

·
Registered
88 Posts
ad johnson said:
If you're serious, what is you method for carry? I've been knocking around the idea of a shoulder holster or a fanny pack. I just can't bring myself to do the latter. I've got an IWB that just doesn't conceal once I tuck.

-AJ
I've been contemplating this too and have decided that a shoulder holster is the only right way to do it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.