Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have both the front and rear seats from my 03 Gixxer 1K. Front was taken off at about 300 miles. Rear has never been put on bike.

I have the stock titanium exhaust can for sale. It has about 1500 miles on it, not a scratch.

Also, I have the stock windscreen. I took it off after about 200 miles. Perfect condition.

Make me an offer on any of it. Pictures available if you like.See below for pics!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are going for $40 and up on Ebay. I think that's about right, so $40 plus shipping (wich shouldn't be too much).

·
Registered
59 Posts
70763 is my zip and I just shipped two seats front a rear (my stock seats together ) to california and it was around 13 bucks usps so check in to that it's cheaper than ups atleast I think

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll check on it first of the week, if not tomorrow. Judging by your response, I suppose you want the seat. Lemme know for sure and I'll get a price for it including shipping.

·
Registered
59 Posts
yeah I'm gonna want it but with all the holidays I'll wait till after x-mas b/c of all the shipping stuff and transfers if you except paypal . I'm really in no hurry b/c it's to cold to ride here right now but if you have the rear seat next week sometime i'll get it ..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
TTT I still have all of this stuff.

Stock pipe (flawless) $75 shipped

Stock Front seat (perfect) $50 shipped

Stock rear seat (never used!) $65 shipped

Stock windscreen (perfect) $40 shipped

If you want to make an offer other than these prices let me know $$$ and where you want it shipped.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts