Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Dilly and I knew a Hooter girl, she dated a friend of mine actually.

From what I understood, she could get in some major shit for taking pics in her uniform away from a sancioned hooters event or work.

Better watch that shit man, if you are dating this chic, if not, it is her bad

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
a hooters girl was at your pad and you took pics of her on your bike?
you disappoint me bro hahaha

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Motojoe_23 said:
Dilly and I knew a Hooter girl, she dated a friend of mine actually.

From what I understood, she could get in some major shit for taking pics in her uniform away from a sancioned hooters event or work.

Better watch that shit man, if you are dating this chic, if not, it is her bad

I heard the same shit.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, I'll fess up. No she didn't go home with me. I was at a friends and its his gf. She was getting ready to go to work, and wanted some pics on my bike. I don't care if she gets in trouble. I don't really know her that well. And yes gsxrnat you can go home with me, even though you have your own bike. LOL, Where are you from? Drew

·
Registered
309 Posts
What up drew, I thought that gurl looks so familiar, which one does she work at. Polly said she would like to get her pics taken on your bike...........hahaha

·
Registered
187 Posts
yea, i friend has dated a couple. We tried to get them to pose on our bikes but they refused. They said they could get into some deep shit without permission. They said something to the effect of being able to, but you have to pay at a hooters restaurant. Not sure how much but apparently the hooters franchise wants a cut anytime there chicks were uniforms in pictures. :bowdown:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Nice. Im originally from Detroit, moved to Vegas 8 years ago and now am in SOUTH SOUTH SOUTH texas:) And Im so sorry to bring the girl point of view but why do men think the 1972 hooters outfit is bad ass? the big ol socks... and most of them... no hooters. If Im wrong Ill stand corrected but...

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
You are very right on the GSXR get you chicks comment. My buddies and I always cruise downtown and chicks are always coming up wanting rides. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
skibum91 said:
You are very right on the GSXR get you chicks comment. My buddies and I always cruise downtown and chicks are always coming up wanting rides. :thumbup:

+1 to that.

·
Registered
165 Posts
usdm420 said:
mayube you just need to check out a so. cali hooters???
i dunno, jus an idea hahaha
if your talking to me, been ther edone that, I have spent a lot of time from LA to san diego. and I lived in vegas land of unreal women still have no love for the outfit. haha and Ill add that a guy goes from so so to smokin hot the second he arrives on a gixxer:) so do you allow ugly women ride? thats just wrong...

·
Registered
320 Posts
gsxrnat said:
if your talking to me, been ther edone that, I have spent a lot of time from LA to san diego. and I lived in vegas land of unreal women still have no love for the outfit. haha and Ill add that a guy goes from so so to smokin hot the second he arrives on a gixxer:) so do you allow ugly women ride? thats just wrong...

You should come to Alabama and see our Hooters girls.

Actually I had a girl tell me that she thought I was cute but when she saw me throw my leg over my bike I was hot. :lol: Ask Dilly, I am, no doubt. :lol: If a girl is on a bike she is automatically better looking to me. I don't allow ugly women to ride on the back of my bike but maybe I should and then I would actually have a passenger.

·
Registered
165 Posts
LMAO thats awesome. I actually pulled into the gas station yesterday got off the bike and had this guy go "DUDE ITS PINK DONT YOU FEEL LIKE A ***?" So I took off my helmet (never mind my butt looks nothing like a mans) and let my long hair kind of flow around (as women do) and said "not really":) to that I got a "your fkn hot" ...... nice.

·
Registered
320 Posts
gsxrnat said:
LMAO thats awesome. I actually pulled into the gas station yesterday got off the bike and had this guy go "DUDE ITS PINK DONT YOU FEEL LIKE A ***?" So I took off my helmet (never mind my butt looks nothing like a mans) and let my long hair kind of flow around (as women do) and said "not really":) to that I got a "your fkn hot" ...... nice.

*open mouth remove foot* :lol:

I love seeing a woman who can/does ride. Sarah, a GDCer, races and she is very good. I know a lot of the guys hate it too because she does better than most of them. It would be nice to see more female racers. I have only seen a few in my short time of watching racing but the ones I have seen have all been good riders. Society is full of guys who can't stand being beat by a girl. I don't mind at all. There is always someone who can do it better, sometimes they are female, that is life.

One of my biggest turn ons is a girl in leathers. I would almost rather see that than the same girl in a bikini. UMMM leathers and cleavage :bowdown:

·
Registered
642 Posts
ZGixxeR said:
*open mouth remove foot* :lol:
One of my biggest turn ons is a girl in leathers. I would almost rather see that than the same girl in a bikini. UMMM leathers and cleavage :bowdown:
I aggree. As soon as a girl puts that leg over the seat... she goes up a couple notches in the DAMMMMM [M] MN scale.

You have to give alot of respect to the woman the race. They have to go against all the "Nay" sayers and prove that they can kick their @$$es

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.