Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i'm new to this forum, well new to bikes in general , just bought my first bike 07 gsxr 750 last week, its in the shop atm to get all my parts painted, i'd post pics after im done. But i'm just wondering if there r any special kinda gel or something that u could like go over the tire treads like magic markers.....to make it glow at night...or anything to make the tire treads glow. Another quick question, where would i go to get aftermarket speedometers.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
ebay, tread paint, idk if they have something that glows but it does exist, i wouldnt recomend it becuase i think its a waste of time, but its your bike. i wouldnt get neons either.

·
Registered
95 Posts
***testing, .................testing 1 2 3***

Earl, can we have a squid cleanup in isle three please...thats isle three....thank you :shifty

now back to my sammich :)
Wow im pretty sure you just knew all about bikes when u first go yours huh? i thought all the dipshits like johnpaul belong on gixxer.com. if he wants to paint his tires pink who are you to criticize? its his fucking bike! all he did was ask a question!

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Hi, i'm new to this forum, well new to bikes in general , just bought my first bike 07 gsxr 750 last week, its in the shop atm to get all my parts painted, i'd post pics after im done. But i'm just wondering if there r any special kinda gel or something that u could like go over the tire treads like magic markers.....to make it glow at night...or anything to make the tire treads glow. Another quick question, where would i go to get aftermarket speedometers.
If you want some stuff to glow buy neon lights. They wont look as cheap and will last longer than anything that just glows in the dark.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
How about you learn how to ride before you go and make your bike look like a parade float.

·
I GET IT IN!!!
1,347 Posts
***testing, .................testing 1 2 3***

Earl, can we have a squid cleanup in isle three please...thats isle three....thank you :shifty

now back to my sammich :)

:funny::laughingr:lol:.....shit is funny!!!!!! :thumbup:

How about you learn how to ride before you go and make your bike look like a parade float.
+1..:thumbup::clap:

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
you could always go tomahawk tire's. then when you do burn outs the smoke will be that color...lol

Oh and don’t forget the matching exhaust sliders.lol

and with every order you get a free sticker!!!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
you could always go tomahawk tire's. then when you do burn outs the smoke will be that color...lol

Oh and don’t forget the matching exhaust sliders.lol

and with every order you get a free sticker!!!

Reminds me of candy. :shifty

·
Registered
98 Posts
Oh shit, ok i was abaut to tell where to buy it.

Jajaja, no seriously man i dont thonk you want some thing who glows in the dark in your tires, spedometers in ebay sould be the best place to buy it.

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Ok go ahead and rip but...... the blue looks kinda good actually. :shifty

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.