Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got back from my buddies house helping him put his new plastics on and my Fiance has that look on here face like I have the greatest news in the world to tell you. Well guys I did it she is pregnant and I just cant believe it. Just a few hours ago I'm posting about exhaust now this! I'm so pumped I hope it ends up being a boy he will mini bikes before she has a chance to say no. I am just super amped and just wanted to share the news.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Congrats dude! Get all the riding in you can in the next 9 months. youre gonna start missing it after that. My 3 boys are 5, 3, 17mo.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats.:bounce:clap: I have 2 girls (just turned 5 and a 7 week) and u will have time after it is born, going to get dippers, cloths because she/he out grew the others, formula, ect. I u have never been around any u have a lot to learn, but if u have some experince it will help. U never get the full story till u have one and then its a new world.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Congrats, thinking I might have a lil one on the way... lil over a week til I get home and we can do the test... lol

·
Registered
426 Posts
congrats bro... welcome to fatherhood it will change ur life like so many told me on and off this forum... keep us updated... :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Shit dude, girl or boy they will love bikes.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Congrats man. My first is now just over 6 months old.

Like someone else said...get as much riding in before the baby is born because once they get here...your riding time gets cut DRASTICALLY!

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
Congrats! :thumbup::thumbup: My advice to all soon to be parents is cherish every minute with them because it goes by fast and START SAVING FOR COLLEGE! like yesterday. It may sound funny now but trust me it will be here faster than you can ever imagine and it can be big $$$$$$. Oh yeah! Girls can ride too!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.