Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo can some body help me man! Im a young black dude livin in the hood lookin to break into the racing scene but aint no tracks or nothin around for me to practice on. man I got mad skills yo, me and my brother and my man be rippin dude but I want to take it to the track. Man somebody help me :bowdown:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
gixxin sixxin said:
Yo can some body help me man! Im a young black dude livin in the hood lookin to break into the racing scene but aint no tracks or nothin around for me to practice on. man I got mad skills yo, me and my brother and my man be rippin dude but I want to take it to the track. Man somebody help me :bowdown:
When you get out there riding on the tracks, you may find you're not as good as you think. :D

For track info

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
not much we can do...gotta find the closest one and trailor the bike there if ya have to. good luck man

·
Registered
282 Posts
lol usdm i love ur avator now lol ........... And there right u may not be as good as u think. I was over my boys lastweek and his friend thought he was king shit. Tried to do a one handed stoppy infront of some chicks lol ... Smashed right into a brand new bmw and flew thru the back window.

·
Registered
938 Posts
gixxin sixxin said:
I have an idea, why don't you do what everybody else does.
1. find a track you want to go to.
2. make all the ness. preperations.
3. get your bike there, the last time I checked, you had to take a bike to the track, not the other way around.
4. pay track fee's, ness riding gear and so on.. bc that last time I check, the i'm black and living in the ghetto give me a free ride and free track days fairy...well never existed.
5. have a humbling day to your mad skillz.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.