Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out this weekend and bought an 04 katana got it for $5,700 and a helmet. Yellow and black had a blast riding it yesterday.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Glad to hear you got a bike, now just don't stop riding!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya i was looking at the gsx-r but i just couldn't pass up the price on that katana. I can't wait to get off work. Been just taking it all through the neighborhood and backroads getting used to it and breaking it in.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
congrats man, good luck with her, she's a beast :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
they have older Gixer motor so its a beast on the lower end of the scale but still a beast enjoy the ride :thumbup:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya i mean i haven't taken it over 4.5k rpms and like 50mph just slowly breaking it in but so far it's been a blast to ride. I'm just taking back roads and going around neighborhoods have hit up any man roads yet. Anyone know what the hp/torque numbers are on the 04 600

·
Registered
194 Posts
Cody said:
Went out this weekend and bought an 04 katana got it for $5,700 and a helmet. Yellow and black had a blast riding it yesterday.[/QUOTE

way to go on that price, I got a hell of a deal on mine to bro. Be safe and happy riding to ya! :clap:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ya i saw your post on the gsxr I'll most likely end up getting a 750 down the road.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts