Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
nice

nice look now I know what they are!!!!!! hahahah
and whats that material around your frame sliders?? is that carbon fiber or something? and did you put them on yourself, was it hard??

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
frankiethefish said:
how much were your flushmounts??
They were $110 for the pair. Easy install also, I had them on in about 20 min. Cant wait til my pipe, undertray and hugger arrive....after that I should be set at least until spring- then I'll probably pick up an air filter, headers, and a power commander.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
I have a set and they are really bright but not too good in the day,but tell me which ones are good besides the factory or stalktype ones

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BallHawk3 said:
damn that looks clean as hell. So they don't make it for the older models? (01-03) Damn. Are they DOT approved? Just curious.
Thanks, I dont know what other models they make them for but their web site is www.greggscustoms.com , also I hope that they are DOT approved-the shop that I bought them from said that they were street legal. I guess I'll find out in a couple of months

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
oh yea, i noticed you took off your mirrors.

If your lookin for some cool clean looking mirrors, look into "pigspotters" very clean lookin and goes with the bike, all flush and all. If i remember correctly, the link is STMACHINE.com. Think thats it...bascially they call them pig spotters cause your able to see directly behind you or something.

my bad, its http://www.stmachine.com/

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the link. I took off the mirrors when I changed the flush mounts- I thought that I was gonna have to remove the nose section but I didnt have to- haven't decided on putting the mirrors back on- but I would like to get a set of small bar end mirrors. I definately need mirrors though- I took her out yesterday for a little ride and didnt like the feeling of not seeing whats going on around me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.