Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Is it against the christian religion to try to replicate that and sell it for 5 grand on ebay? Whats this? New race plastics, tires, and stands for christmas from the sale of a girlled cheese sandwich? NO BITES LOOK!!

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
i have shit stained undies that look like oprah :thumbup:
who wants dibs?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
96GixxerGuy said:
Is it against the christian religion to try to replicate that and sell it for 5 grand on ebay? Whats this? New race plastics, tires, and stands for christmas from the sale of a girlled cheese sandwich? NO BITES LOOK!!

one bite only....and since it won her 70g you think that she would have donated all proceeds to a specific church, heck no pocket the money for yourself, thats whats wrong with religion these days. Its not that im anti christ or anything i just dont understand how people can say they are 100% devoted to god or allah or what ever and they pull shit like this.

I also dont believe you have to go to church every day or every weekend to prove your devotion to your god, its how you live you life, how you treat other people...NOT I GO TO CHURCH EVERYWEEKEND.

·
Registered
320 Posts
It's up to 15 grand right now. I'm going to cook some grilled cheese samiches and see if I can get the same thing to happen.

·
Registered
522 Posts
usdm420 said:
i have shit stained undies that look like oprah :thumbup:
who wants dibs?

:laughingr :laughingr :laughingr thats funny as hell... u need freebreeze LOLOLOLOLOL

·
Registered
532 Posts
$28000 for a sandwich..... Some people just have more dollars than sence. :funny:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts