Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Renthal Grips , I got some free with my Pazzo Levers from motomummy. I love them..

I have replaced every single part on my bike just about with aftermarket, from the seat, to barends, to mirrors, windscreen, even every fairing.... and I just didn't think about grips.. I got them free with the levers and saved myself from having to buy them.. and I'm glad I got these thick rubber ones I usually don't buy these kind because they wear out fast but they aren't , they're lasting

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
Renthal soft grips or Progrips Roadracing

·
Registered
1 Posts
Renthal Grips , I got some free with my Pazzo Levers from motomummy. I love them..

I have replaced every single part on my bike just about with aftermarket, from the seat, to barends, to mirrors, windscreen, even every fairing.... and I just didn't think about grips.. I got them free with the levers and saved myself from having to buy them.. and I'm glad I got these thick rubber ones I usually don't buy these kind because they wear out fast but they aren't , they're lasting
Where did you get your fairings from?

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
if i buy a renthal grip can i still put a bar end slider on it or no...it looks like in the pic there is no place to put a bar end slider
Unless you're looking at a motocross grip you can put barends on all sportbike grips.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.