Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
GK71F Manual

Hi there, just new to biking and got myself a 1987 GSXR 400 (jap import) with the single headlight in mint condition. However a few little things need doing now (fork seals etc) and was wondering if anyone knows where to get an english translated manual from either on paper or downloadable??? Seems available in Japanese but no good to me, any help would be appreciated, thanks jutboy1977

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah, I have the manual's. What language do you want it in? I translate Japanese into any language but not double-dutch like you find on that auction site for rip-off prices.
Did you check your fuses? Pick-Up Coils! There are two of these, if you have a faulty one and a good one, the faulty one takes the good one down with it.
I can only see a faulty reg/rec frying the battery but not much else. Are you any good with a multi-meter?
I can give you the readings you need and create you a manual in paper if you still want one.
I am launching a new website soon with a whole host of goodies available worldwide to the discerning grey import market.
Anyway, I am here to help and not to plug my wares and why-for's!
Just seen you may be able to help me, anything at all would be appreciated [email protected].

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah, I have the manual's. What language do you want it in? I translate Japanese into any language but not double-dutch like you find on that auction site for rip-off prices.
Did you check your fuses? Pick-Up Coils! There are two of these, if you have a faulty one and a good one, the faulty one takes the good one down with it.
I can only see a faulty reg/rec frying the battery but not much else. Are you any good with a multi-meter?
I can give you the readings you need and create you a manual in paper if you still want one.
I am launching a new website soon with a whole host of goodies available worldwide to the discerning grey import market.
Hi Greyrider, I owned a Suzuki GSXR400 (GK71F) with twin headlights and I badly need a Manual (English). May I ask from you a copy of it, that helps a lot? Thanks
[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hiya. Would you be able to send me a manual please? I have a one headlight 1987 gk71f which needs a resto.
[email protected]
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
9,206 Posts
Hiya. Would you be able to send me a manual please? I have a one headlight 1987 gk71f which needs a resto.
[email protected]
Thanks
Welcome.

As mentioned in the post above, the post is very old and greyrider has not logged in years.

You might poke around carlsalter.com. There are lots of manual for older bikes there.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts