Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow riders i currently have a problem with my keyless ignition on my bike

as of early decemeber i was out on my bike one last time and it was running perfectly fine nothing up with it was so ever but on my return journey i stopped at a cash machine and turn off my motorbike using the kill switch and then turning the ignition to the off position and when i came back to turning my ignition on it would not move from off position to the on position it does not move at all.

Basically when you push it down it makes a click / tick noise and a blue light comes on to let you know its enabled to be able to move it to the on position or even be able to remove the key to fill up but this does not happen now ive tried a brand new battery or two in my key fob and also a brand new battery for the bike also tried a new fuse and non of this has worked any help would be amazing

picture below was taken from google but this is the position my keyless ignition is stuck at and will not move and doesnt make the click / tick noise

·
Super Moderator
9,396 Posts
Welcome. This is the first post about this issue last month. It seems like a dead battery? I don't know the bike or system at all so read towards the bottom.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome. This is the first post about this issue last month. It seems like a dead battery? I don't know the bike or system at all so read towards the bottom.

Battery is fully charged and also put a brand new battery and didnt work

·
Super Moderator
9,396 Posts
Battery is fully charged and also put a brand new battery and didnt work
Sounds like you may be the expert on this problem when you figure it out.

Please come back and post up the solution when you find it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts