Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
star rotors has leds in several colors for fairly cheap

however, I bought 2 sets as my 1st starting crapping out in a few months. The 2nd set did the same thing so I just pulled the bulbs all together.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wouldn't mind pulling them. Do you have to take the front end off to get to them?

Are they the little screw u can see next to and behind the gauge cluster to the right, and one little screw to the left?

·
Registered
927 Posts
I wouldn't mind pulling them. Do you have to take the front end off to get to them?

Are they the little screw u can see next to and behind the gauge cluster to the right, and one little screw to the left?
actually you should be able to get them without pulling the gauges. there is a small black rubber piece that you have to twist and pull out and the led is in that connector

·
Registered
971 Posts
go to advanced auto. they actually have blue and white. i have 8000k and running white leds. looks great. if you just look, you will see the rubber housing which will hold the leds. wiggle it and it will eventually come out. takes 2 minutes to change both :thumbup:

·
Registered
112 Posts
go to advanced auto. they actually have blue and white. i have 8000k and running white leds. looks great. if you just look, you will see the rubber housing which will hold the leds. wiggle it and it will eventually come out. takes 2 minutes to change both :thumbup:
+1 and why not just go out and look instead of posting??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.