Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed a hot bodies megaphone on my 06 gsxr 1000 and now the FI light is on, I assume it is because i got rid of the exhaust valve. How can I turn the light off. The light doesnt seem to affect the preformance. But I hate the light on. Thanks steve

I read something on here about revving the h**l out of it and then pulling off a wire, but wasnt sure which one.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I installed a hot bodies megaphone on my 06 gsxr 1000 and now the FI light is on, I assume it is because i got rid of the exhaust valve. How can I turn the light off. The light doesnt seem to affect the preformance. But I hate the light on. Thanks steve

I read something on here about revving the h**l out of it and then pulling off a wire, but wasnt sure which one.
You have to pull one cable out of the ecu .
Look at page 4 : http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/images/product/pdf/1116073.pdf

·
Registered
179 Posts
Been a while since I had a bike like this but reving the hell out of it is definately stupid. But I believe it is pin # 30 on the black plug in of ECU. If you look on the part of the plug that comes out of ECU on the blk not grey. You will see that they have them numbered. and number 30 pin needs clipped.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.